His two key proposals are:
1. The introduction of a 3-day per week Travelcard
2. A system of commuter rebates for people who underuse their annual season ticket
(read more about these proposals here)
These measures will encourage regular cycling and walking, and put cash back into your pocket for making those healthy choices. It would also become easier for people to work remotely for a day or two per week, help make part-time work pay, and help ease the burden on a public transport system that’s coping with high levels of demand.
If you live and work in London please answer the following questions and have your say. Your responses will only be used to develop a more comprehensive flexible commuting policy.
- How do we deliver at least 10k homes in 10 years? Check out the action plan via @24dash http://t.co/NYOM5Wtu0V #housing
- .@AndrewBoff laying out the plan to deliver 10k homes in 10 years via @LondonLive http://t.co/saG1HoZPQm #housing
- A disused site plan for 10k homes in 10 years. Steve O'Connell via @BBCLondonNews http://t.co/h40rhOkuA3 #housing