His two key proposals are:
1. The introduction of a 3-day per week Travelcard
2. A system of commuter rebates for people who underuse their annual season ticket
(read more about these proposals here)
These measures will encourage regular cycling and walking, and put cash back into your pocket for making those healthy choices. It would also become easier for people to work remotely for a day or two per week, help make part-time work pay, and help ease the burden on a public transport system that’s coping with high levels of demand.
If you live and work in London please answer the following questions and have your say. Your responses will only be used to develop a more comprehensive flexible commuting policy.
- .@AndrewBoff questions Sadiq on his definition of affordable housing #MQT https://t.co/sUnK7EKg4Y
- Sadiq's Housing Zones review creates uncertain future for London, says @AndrewBoff https://t.co/mJBmlU3zdE https://t.co/PNHCb9Jduk
- .@AndrewBoff challenges Sadiq Khan to do more on housing than just criticise his predecessor https://t.co/OYc3uiz0tq