– Anger over new Mayor’s lack of consultation over DLR extension
The Mayor of London has ‘torn up years of hard work’ by announcing plans to extend the DLR at Gallions Reach, according to Bexley and Bromley’s London Assembly Member.
Conservative Assembly Member Gareth Bacon said TfL had spent years working on proposals for new road bridges in east London, including countless meetings and two public consultations, both of which showed high levels of support for the road bridge proposals.
But all of that work risked being ‘blown out of the water’ when the new Mayor instead announced a DLR extension would be built at Gallions Reach earlier this month, potentially killing any hopes of a road crossing.
– Combined online booking system would extend patient choice and cut waiting times
Commuters should be allowed to book a GP appointment online at any London surgery, according to London Assembly member Andrew Boff.
Research by the Conservative member found commuters often have to take time off work to attend GP appointments and can face waits of several days and even weeks for convenient time slots.
GLA Conservatives Londonwide Assembly Member Andrew Boff discusses opening up the newly available public land, such as Old Oak Common, to self builders and other small developers.
Mayors Question Time May 2012 was a great success. The GLA Conservatives have made several summaries of the event, and hope to give you an idea what our priorities are.
Roger Evans Assembly Member for Havering and Redbridge discuses the changes with the new Assembly, Romford Station review (0:25), the New Routemaster expansion (0:52), and his proposed moment of silence for the Munich Games Massacre (1:12)
Look after the break for more on the moment of silence, and some information on the proposed Silvertown Crossing.
The Labour London Assembly Group has traded funding for power over the Assembly buying votes from the Green and Lib Dem Groups. This infographic explains Labour's Stitch-up.
- Tower Hamlets electoral fraud: Police and Crime committee & chair @SteveO_Connell, helps push new investigation https://t.co/c1qYYblsrF
- Bad landlords are thriving because of the shortage of housing the Mayor is not addressing @AndrewBoff @BBCLondonNews https://t.co/txKyHRB40d
- RT @KeithPrinceAM: Campaigning I Hammersmith this evening with @Assembly_Tories https://t.co/TK1VIvcXzs